Invisalign® straightens your teeth without wires and brackets, using a series of clear, customized, removable appliances called aligners. It’s virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know that you’re straightening your teeth. If you want to learn more about Invisalign and how it works, please visit the Invisalign Homepage.
In the world of dental care, technology has led to numerous advances that years ago seemed impossible. While many aspects of dental care have been changed due to these advances, no area has been impacted more than orthodontics. While years ago patients expected a mouth filled with wires and brackets, today’s technology has made the process much more comfortable and far less noticeable.
Advanced Computer Technology
As with virtually any area of dentistry, Invisalign has incorporated advanced computer technology into creating specially-designed aligners that gradually move teeth into their desired position. Using as few as 12 or as many as 48, Invisalign combines the best of computer graphics technology and the knowledge gained from over 100 years of orthodontic treatment to give patients their best possible smile.
Thanks to today’s technological advances, Invisalign patients have numerous benefits to look forward to during treatment. For example, since the aligners can be removed, patients can experience much healthier oral hygiene during brushing and flossing. Other benefits patients of Invisalign experience include:
- Fewer dietary restrictions
- Less likelihood of need for emergency treatment
- Increased confidence during treatment
When it’s time to give Invisalign a try, Los Angeles Invisalign patients always turn to Playa Vista Orthodontics for the best possible treatment. With Dr. Luther and Dr. Mittelmark in charge of their treatment, there’s little doubt patients will be afforded the best Invisalign Los Angeles has to offer.
Using an Invisalign Specialist
While many family dentists offer Invisalign services to their patients, it’s recommended that patients who opt for this form of orthodontics work with a dental professional who has specialized training in this area. That is one of the many advantages of working with the doctors of Playa Vista Orthodontics, since both Dr. Luther and Dr. Mittelmark are highly-trained in Invisalign technology. Using their knowledge of the mechanics and physiology of teeth movement, they are able to form a treatment plan that is uniquely individualized for each patient.
Can Anyone Use Invisalign?
While many patients are perfectly able to take advantage of Invisalign for their orthodontic needs, it is always smart to let a trained professional conduct a thorough evaluation prior to moving forward with the treatment. For example, Invisalign is not intended to be used on children, nor is it automatically the right choice for every adult. By working with orthodontic specialists such as Playa Vista Orthodontics, patients can be guaranteed to receive a complex evaluation of their needs and have the opportunity to have any and all of their questions answered in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
Let Us Help You
If you find yourself to be intrigued with the possibilities of Invisalign, don’t hesitate to contact us here at Playa Vista Orthodontics. Whether it’s Marina Del Ray Invisalign patients, Culver City Invisalign patients, or Los Angeles Invisalign patients, we at Playa Vista Orthodontics are here to help. Give us a call at 310-216-0101 to schedule an appointment, and you’ll be well on your way to having the smile you’ve always wanted.
What Our Clients Says
- 2017-11-03Faby is amazing and greets me every time I come in. Silvia was friendly,...Jessika L.
- 2017-01-16Our 7 year old needed braces and we visited a couple of other doctors before my friend at work suggested Dr. Courtney Ray. When we met Dr. Courtney for a...John K.
- 2016-05-09Dr. Ray is a smart, talent and compassionate orthodontist. My son is 11 years old and special needs. He always asks a lot of questions especially when...Danielle Peretz
- 2017-03-09I have to sincerely give Playa Vista Orthodontics a 5 star rating. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. A few months ago I decided that I wanted to get...Kaela A.
- 2018-03-31Playa Vista Orthodontics more than meets my criteria for excellence---It is outstanding!When I turned 62, I decided to get braces.themrsporter