We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday – Friday : 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday : 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Our office strives to be convenient and fair to all of our patients, which is why we have carefully crafted our scheduling policies with everyone in mind. Many of our patients have school and/or work during the day, and we are sensitive to their needs for afternoon appointments. Due to the demand for these time slots, late afternoon appointments are reserved shorter adjustment appointments, so that as many patients can be seen in the afternoons as possible. Longer appointments, such as initial banding, de-banding, and emergency or repair appointments, will be scheduled during the day. Also, missed or cancelled appointments will often need to be scheduled during the day, since our afternoon appointments are often filled weeks in advance.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment. After missing your second appointment without notifying us 24 hours in advance, you are subject to being charged an additional fee.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
What Our Clients Says
- 2018-03-22Dr. Ray and her team at Playa Vista Orthodontist are an absolute delight to have worked with.Ottoyia Williams
- 2017-08-16I love this place! From start-to-finish they were meticulous about their work. PLUS (and this is a big "plus") they gave me a bag of microwave popcorn and...Pamela Greenwood
- 2016-11-15Dr. Ray and staff at Playa Vista Orthodontics are amazing! First- if you have ANY hesitation to move forward with Invisalign...STOP! I often conduct...Dianne G.
- 2017-06-05My son just got his braces off after 3 years. Dr. Ray has taken care of him since day 1. She is a gifted orthodontist and always clearly communicated with......Kevin S.
- 2018-03-08They are professional, fun, light hearted, and calm. The office is clean, inviting, and relaxing!Ella Camellia