We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday – Friday : 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday : 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Our office strives to be convenient and fair to all of our patients, which is why we have carefully crafted our scheduling policies with everyone in mind. Many of our patients have school and/or work during the day, and we are sensitive to their needs for afternoon appointments. Due to the demand for these time slots, late afternoon appointments are reserved shorter adjustment appointments, so that as many patients can be seen in the afternoons as possible. Longer appointments, such as initial banding, de-banding, and emergency or repair appointments, will be scheduled during the day. Also, missed or cancelled appointments will often need to be scheduled during the day, since our afternoon appointments are often filled weeks in advance.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment. After missing your second appointment without notifying us 24 hours in advance, you are subject to being charged an additional fee.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
What Our Clients Says
- 2019-03-04Very pleasant experience. great attention to detail and very professional and pleasant staff.Dominick Domally
- 2018-08-23Fantastic front staff, incredible attention from Dr. Ray, just an all around great place to go for orthodontic needs.Nina Forbess
- 2019-01-13I've had a fantastic experience with the entire staff, all of whom have been willing to go the extra mile to make my invisalign experience as smooth as possible.Tom Wieczorek
- 2018-10-04I highly recommend Dr. Courtney Ray and Playa Vista Orthodontics to every person seeking orthodontic treatment because she's great!Lori H.
- 2018-07-11Dr Ray was so Amazing! The staff was so welcoming. It makes me sad to say that its over. I would definitely recommend anyone to them.nekita proby