We look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office! This is a great opportunity for you to learn a lot about your teeth and become acquainted with our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination by Dr. Ray, an explanation of everything that she sees in your mouth and a discussion about potential treatment options. This is a complimentary consultation that is meant to be easy, comfortable and informative. Dr. Ray will answer all of your questions and clearly explain each treatment option, including pros and cons, timing and duration of treatment and her specific recommendations. Dr. Ray will always give you her honest opinion, even if it means that no treatment is necessary.
During the initial examination for each patient, Dr. Ray will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Do you have a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Dr. Ray will create a customized treatment plan based on her recommendations and your specific treatment goals and preferences. At this first appointment, we will also verify your insurance benefits and give you a quote for the cost of treatment. We can provide you with several quotes for different treatment options in order to help you make a decision if needed.
We accept almost all insurance plans. Our insurance specialist and treatment coordinator will help to research your insurance plan and make sure that you receive the maximum benefits provided by your specific insurance plan. We encourage you to give us your insurance information prior to your first visit, so we can help find out all the information and have it ready for you at your initial appointment. If you have any questions about insurance, please feel free to call our office anytime.
At Playa Vista Orthodontics, we believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining the healty, beautiful smile you deserve. We are sensitive to the fact that people have different needs in meeting their financial obligations, therefore, we offer numerous payment options and flexible payment plans. We will explain all these options at your first visit and help you find a plan that works with your financial situation.
As soon as you schedule your complimentary initial exam, our treatment coordinator will send you an email that will include a link to fill out our New Patient Form. If possible, please try to fill this form out before your first appointment. We like to verify your insurance benefits ahead of time, so we can provide you with accurate and complete information at your initial visit. If you are unable to fill out the form before you come in, we kindly ask that you arrive 10-15min before your scheduled appointment to fill it out in our office.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What Our Clients Says
- 2017-04-13I have nothing but positive words to say about Playa Vista Orthodontics. As an adult, who wasn't wearing my retainer, my teeth started to shift. Immediately...Britney Garcia
- 2016-08-23Yesterday was my first time visiting there office and meeting all her staff.I met Dr. Rey once before. I will start by saying that I was very impressed with...Johana Miranda
- 2017-06-05My son just got his braces off after 3 years. Dr. Ray has taken care of him since day 1. She is a gifted orthodontist and always clearly communicated with......Kevin S.
- 2016-06-29Dr Ray is really great, my teeth look amazing and her staff is so polite! I've recommended her to a few friends and they love her too!Jess P.
- 2018-05-22Playa Vista Orthodontics has done wonders for my teeth. I was extremely self-concious about my smile, rarely showing my teeth in any picture.Ivy Koester