Courtney Ray Mittelmark, DMD, MSD
Dr. Courtney Ray Mittelmark is a Board-Certified Orthodontist who specializes in Braces and Invisalign for children, teens and adults. She went to dental school at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine (HSDM) where she received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD). While at Harvard, Dr. Ray did research in bone cell biology in order to better understand tooth movement on a molecular level. She enjoyed living in Boston for 4 years and became very involved in the school and the community.
After graduating from Harvard, Dr. Ray moved back to California for her orthodontic residency at the University of the Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry (UOP) in San Francisco. She received advanced training in all aspects of orthodontic treatment, including traditional braces, Invisalign, lingual braces, phase I interceptive treatment, surgical orthodontics and complex multi-disciplinary treatment. Dr. Ray was awarded first place in the Invisalign University Challenge for the best multi-disciplinary case. After winning this prestigious award, she was invited to present her treatment outcomes at the Invisalign Orthodontic Summit in Las Vegas in 2012.
Also during her residency, Dr. Ray did research on cleft lip and palate genetics and served as a dental and orthodontic specialist on a cleft lip and palate medical mission trip to Udaipur, India. Upon completion of her residency, Dr. Ray received a Certificate in Orthodontics and a Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD).
Dr. Ray underwent an additional written and clinical examination to become a Board Certified Orthodontist by the American Board of Orthodontics. She is committed to excellence and providing the highest standard of care.
Dr. Ray takes pride in providing the best possible care for each and every patient in a fun and friendly environment. She will always take the time to thoroughly explain all treatment options and give her professional, honest and unbiased recommendations for what is best for each individual patient. Dr. Ray is patient, caring and is happy to answer any and all questions. She thinks of her patients like her family and friends, and genuinely wants the best for everyone.
Dr. Ray loves living in sunny Southern California. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and being active outdoors. She loves hiking, biking, skiing, running, yoga, pilates and living a healthy lifestyle. Most of all, she loves spending time with her family, friends, her husband, Mike, and their puppy, Leo!
“I have the best job in the world! I love getting to know my patients and creating beautiful, healthy smiles that have a huge impact on their lives.”
Michael Luther, D.D.S., M.P.H.
Dr. Luther has been in the exclusive practice of orthodontics for over 20 years in Los Angeles and Temecula, California. He became a Board Eligible orthodontist after receiving his doctorate and post-doctorate degrees from Howard University in Washington, D.C. He then received a master’s degree in Public Health from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Luther’s academic interest has been centered around measuring an individual’s self-perception as it relates to malocclusion. His post-doctoral thesis was on “The Psychological Effects of Malocclusion”.
Dr. Luther is an avid golfer and resides both in Temecula and Los Angeles, California. He is a member of numerous dental and civic organizations and enjoys counseling and motivating youth to pursue higher education.
What Our Clients Says
- 2017-06-13Dr. Ray and her team are the best for their professionalism, dedication and care in all my visits. I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent job...Lulit Tm
- 2017-01-16Our 7 year old needed braces and we visited a couple of other doctors before my friend at work suggested Dr. Courtney Ray. When we met Dr. Courtney for a...John K.
- 2017-10-07Dr. Courtney Ray really is the best!! She looks like a kid but when she starts talking you know she really knows her stuff. I had complete confidence in...Deborah D.
- 2017-06-05My son just got his braces off after 3 years. Dr. Ray has taken care of him since day 1. She is a gifted orthodontist and always clearly communicated with......Kevin S.
- 2016-08-23Yesterday was my first time visiting there office and meeting all her staff.I met Dr. Rey once before. I will start by saying that I was very impressed with...Johana Miranda