If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
What Our Clients Says
- 2016-05-10Office is clean. Staff is friendly. Dr. Ray is super cool.We're only halfway through teen braces, but we'll give you an update when we're done:)Orchid Cameron
- 2016-06-10Dr. Ray and staff rock! I had met with a few Orthodontists before coming into Playa Vista Orthodontics and this was by far my best experience. Dr Ray is...Michael Mittelmark
- 2016-09-28Love this office! Dr Ray is the best, I did Invisalign with her and my teeth look amazing!Jessica Phillips
- 2017-03-24Playa Vista is special. Their staff is friendly and professional. The place is beautiful, clean, and has a great view. It's close to the airport, so you can...Flora Toro
- 2017-01-27Playa Vista Ortho is by far the BEST!!! I started my journey to a perfect smile with Playa Vista Ortho going into my 8th grade year (middle school). From the...Stevy S.