If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
What Our Clients Says
- 2016-09-28I'm doing Invisalign with Playa Vista Orthodontics, and can't stop raving about the Playa Vista staff and Dr. Ray. They have been AWESOME with my treatment...Dianne Grade
- 2016-05-14Dr. Ray is an incredible orthodontist. She and her staff make the braces experience fun and stress free!Ryan McComb
- 2017-10-07Dr. Courtney Ray really is the best!! She looks like a kid but when she starts talking you know she really knows her stuff. I had complete confidence in...Deborah D.
- 2016-05-09Everybody at Playa Vista is professional and personable. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Ray and ALL of the assistants. I have an appointment tomorrow, and...pamela greenwood
- 2018-02-27Playa Vista Orthodontics provides exceptional value! They...Leyton M.