If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
What Our Clients Says
- 2018-02-27Playa Vista Orthodontics provides exceptional value! They...Leyton M.
- 2016-06-23Been a patient of Dr Rays for over a year now and have had nothing but positive experiences with both her and the staff. Just finished my Invisalign...Denise R.
- 2016-11-15Dr. Ray and staff at Playa Vista Orthodontics are amazing! First- if you have ANY hesitation to move forward with Invisalign...STOP! I often conduct...Dianne G.
- 2017-08-21the staff is wonderful, the office is always clean and professional... the ladies at the front desk do an awesome jobthank you ladiesTaiefa Williams-Smith
- 2018-07-08Luther aswell their work is amazing and professional....i have lasted like 13 years with their work they did...i recommend dr luther and their staff u guys will be in good hands....Gilberto Perez