If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
What Our Clients Says
- 2016-06-29Dr Ray is really great, my teeth look amazing and her staff is so polite! I've recommended her to a few friends and they love her too!Jess P.
- 2017-09-27I can honestly say that there isn't a single thing I could say bad about Dr Ray and her Playa Vista office. Every person in here is exceptional. The place......Danielle B.
- 2017-03-24Playa Vista is special. Their staff is friendly and professional. The place is beautiful, clean, and has a great view. It's close to the airport, so you can...Flora Toro
- 2016-08-23Yesterday was my first time visiting there office and meeting all her staff.I met Dr. Rey once before. I will start by saying that I was very impressed with...Johana Miranda
- 2016-06-10Dr. Ray and staff rock! I had met with a few Orthodontists before coming into Playa Vista Orthodontics and this was by far my best experience. Dr Ray is...Michael Mittelmark