Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Ray and all the staff at Playa Vista Ortho have been so kind to me, and have taken care of me with the utmost professionalism and friendliness.Brian Don
- Perfect smile! Everyone is nice to meet and the office is modern which I like!L A Armecia Ayers
- My senior high schooler got braces with this top flight office - from our first meeting with Dr. Courtney Ray we were impressed with the professionalism,...Tee M.
- I have nothing but positive words to say about Playa Vista Orthodontics. As an adult, who wasn't wearing my retainer, my teeth started to shift. Immediately...Britney Garcia
- Dr. Ray, the entire lovely staff at Playa Vista Orthodontics and these two pictures taken 14 months apart are the reason for my Outstanding rating - and my amazing smile.Lori Holland