Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Courtney Ray is the best!! She is so easy to talk to and definitely knows her stuff. I have a slight case of TMJ so I wanted to make sure to go to the...Natasha C.
- Been a patient of Dr Rays for over a year now and have had nothing but positive experiences with both her and the staff. Just finished my Invisalign...Denise R.
- Absolutely love Dr. Ray and Playa Vista Orthodontics! I always have a great experience everytime I go in- the office staff is beyond friendly, the atmosphere...Shelby P.
- I've been a patient of Playa Vista Ortho for about 2 months and it has been a fabulous experience. The entire staff is incredibly caring and knowledgeable...Brian D.
- Love this office! Dr Ray is the best, I did Invisalign with her and my teeth look amazing!Jessica Phillips