Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Great orthodontists. Tip: Park on the street, it's much cheaper.Omari C
- I am so pleased with Dr. Rey and her team at Playa Vista Orthodontics. I had Invisalign and absolutely loved my journey. They have become a second family to...Dorothy C.
- I'm doing Invisalign with Playa Vista Orthodontics, and can't stop raving about the Playa Vista staff and Dr. Ray. They have been AWESOME with my treatment...Dianne Grade
- Faby is amazing and greets me every time I come in. Silvia was friendly,...Jessika L.
- Our 7 year old needed braces and we visited a couple of other doctors before my friend at work suggested Dr. Courtney Ray. When we met Dr. Courtney for a...John K.