Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Ray is so amazing! When my braces came off I felt like I had 32 veneers!Lisa Olivis
- I've been a patient of Playa Vista Ortho for over five years, and I've LOVED how this practice took care of me before and after my Invisalign.Ella F.
- I love this place! From start-to-finish they were meticulous about their work. PLUS (and this is a big "plus") they gave me a bag of microwave popcorn and...Pamela Greenwood
- Dr. Ray and her team are awesome! They are honest, friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend Playa Vista OrthodonticsNatalia H.
- They are professional, fun, light hearted, and calm. The office is clean, inviting, and relaxing!Ella Camellia