Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Ray and her team at Playa Vista Orthodontist are an absolute delight to have worked with.Toyiak W.
- I have nothing but positive words to say about Playa Vista Orthodontics. As an adult, who wasn't wearing my retainer, my teeth started to shift. Immediately...Britney Garcia
- Play Vista Orthodontics more than meets my criteria for excellence---It is outstanding! When I turned 62, I decided to get braces.Themrsporter P.
- Dr. Courtney Ray really is the best!! She looks like a kid but when she starts talking you know she really knows her stuff. I had complete confidence in...Deborah D.
- I've been a patient of Playa Vista Ortho for about 2 months and it has been a fabulous experience. The entire staff is incredibly caring and knowledgeable...Brian D.