Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Luther aswell their work is amazing and professional....i have lasted like 13 years with their work they did...i recommend dr luther and their staff u guys will be in good hands....Gilberto Perez
- I was an Invisalign patient and within one year, my teeth were exactly where I wanted them. Dr. Ray uses the most...O C.
- Fantastic front staff, incredible attention from Dr. Ray, just an all around great place to go for orthodontic needs.Nina Forbess
- Several times each month, someone comments to me "your teeth are so perfect!" Thank you Dr. Ray & staff.Leo C.
- Great experience with Dr. Ray and her staff. The office is clean and nice. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.rachel houston