Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Courtney Ray is the best!! She is so easy to talk to and definitely knows her stuff. I have a slight case of TMJ so I wanted to make sure to go to the...Natasha C.
- Dr Ray was so Amazing! The staff was so welcoming. It makes me sad to say that its over. I would definitely recommend anyone to them.nekita proby
- I love this place! From start-to-finish they were meticulous about their work. PLUS (and this is a big "plus") they gave me a bag of microwave popcorn and...Pamela Greenwood
- I've been a patient of Playa Vista Ortho for over five years, and I've LOVED how this practice took care of me before and after my Invisalign.Ella F.
- Playa Vista is special. Their staff is friendly and professional. The place is beautiful, clean, and has a great view. It's close to the airport, so you can...Flora Toro