Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Ray and her team at Playa Vista Orthodontist are an absolute delight to have worked with.Toyiak W.
- Play Vista Orthodontics more than meets my criteria for excellence---It is outstanding! When I turned 62, I decided to get braces.Themrsporter P.
- Absolutely love Dr. Ray and Playa Vista Orthodontics! I always have a great experience everytime I go in- the office staff is beyond friendly, the atmosphere...Shelby P.
- My 9 year old is just starting with Dr. Ray (who looks like she is about 16!) She was recommend by our pediatric dentist (another young looking doctor.)...Martin L.
- Dr. Courtney Ray really is the best!! She looks like a kid but when she starts talking you know she really knows her stuff. I had complete confidence in...Deborah D.