Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Ray and her team at Playa Vista Orthodontist are an absolute delight to have worked with.Toyiak W.
- Dr. Ray and her team are the best for their professionalism, dedication and care in all my visits. I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent job...Lulit Tm
- I was very diligent in keeping my ortho appointments (never missed one) and dental appointments. It was all well worth it. I'm so excited!Tori Ivey
- My senior high schooler got braces with this top flight office - from our first meeting with Dr. Courtney Ray we were impressed with the professionalism,...Tee M.
- My 9 year old is just starting with Dr. Ray (who looks like she is about 16!) She was recommend by our pediatric dentist (another young looking doctor.)...Martin L.