Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- My son just got his braces off after 3 years. Dr. Ray has taken care of him since day 1. She is a gifted orthodontist and always clearly communicated with......Kevin S.
- I was an Invisalign patient and within one year, my teeth were exactly where I wanted them. Dr. Ray uses the most...O C.
- All staff here is friendly. The place is always clean. Love themBrenda Cortez
- I can honestly say that there isn't a single thing I could say bad about Dr Ray and her Playa Vista office. Every person in here is exceptional. The place......Danielle B.
- Play Vista Orthodontics more than meets my criteria for excellence---It is outstanding! When I turned 62, I decided to get braces.Themrsporter P.