Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr Ray is really great, my teeth look amazing and her staff is so polite! I've recommended her to a few friends and they love her too!Jess P.
- Yesterday was my first time visiting there office and meeting all her staff.I met Dr. Rey once before. I will start by saying that I was very impressed with...Johana Miranda
- I have to sincerely give Playa Vista Orthodontics a 5 star rating. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. A few months ago I decided that I wanted to get...Kaela A.
- Dr. Ray is a smart, talent and compassionate orthodontist. My son is 11 years old and special needs. He always asks a lot of questions especially when...Danielle Peretz
- Faby is amazing and greets me every time I come in. Silvia was friendly,...Jessika L.