Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Playa Vista Orthodontics more than meets my criteria for excellence---It is outstanding!When I turned 62, I decided to get braces.themrsporter
- Playa Vista Ortho is by far the BEST!!! I started my journey to a perfect smile with Playa Vista Ortho going into my 8th grade year (middle school). From the...Stevy S.
- I was an Invisalign patient and within one year, my teeth were exactly where I wanted them. Dr. Ray uses the most...O C.
- My senior high schooler got braces with this top flight office - from our first meeting with Dr. Courtney Ray we were impressed with the professionalism,...Tee M.
- Dr. Courtney Ray is the best!! She is so easy to talk to and definitely knows her stuff. I have a slight case of TMJ so I wanted to make sure to go to the...Natasha C.