Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Great service & a well run office. That & the orthodontia have me smiling a lot lately!Bob F.
- Dr. Ray and staff rock! I had met with a few Orthodontists before coming into Playa Vista Orthodontics and this was by far my best experience. Dr Ray is...Michael Mittelmark
- Office is clean. Staff is friendly. Dr. Ray is super cool.We're only halfway through teen braces, but we'll give you an update when we're done:)Orchid Cameron
- I love this place! From start-to-finish they were meticulous about their work. PLUS (and this is a big "plus") they gave me a bag of microwave popcorn and...Pamela Greenwood
- Dr.Ray and staff are very friendly... She is very caring and knowledgeable... I have a great experience with her... Love this place ^___^Kanatcha Onsaeng