Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Dr. Ray and the staff (Aja was wonderful) are great! I'd definitely recommend Playa Vista Orthodontics for anyone who values great service! 5-Star...Sean Blake
- Dr. Courtney Ray is the best!! She is so easy to talk to and definitely knows her stuff. I have a slight case of TMJ so I wanted to make sure to go to the...Natasha C.
- I always have a pleasant experience when I visit. Everyone is friendly and professional. They always explain things for me and my daughter. I would...ANGELA MCNEAL
- I have to sincerely give Playa Vista Orthodontics a 5 star rating. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. A few months ago I decided that I wanted to get...Kaela A.
- I can honestly say that there isn't a single thing I could say bad about Dr Ray and her Playa Vista office. Every person in here is exceptional. The place......Danielle B.