Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- Great work, great hospitality. Excellent serviceJade Marie
- Yesterday was my first time visiting there office and meeting all her staff.I met Dr. Rey once before. I will start by saying that I was very impressed with...Johana Miranda
- Playa Vista Ortho is by far the BEST!!! I started my journey to a perfect smile with Playa Vista Ortho going into my 8th grade year (middle school). From the...Stevy S.
- I have been a patient here for years, and I love my smile, I always get compliments. My son and daughter have also gotten their braces with Dr. Ray and she...Karla C.
- Dr. Courtney Ray is the best!! She is so easy to talk to and definitely knows her stuff. I have a slight case of TMJ so I wanted to make sure to go to the...Natasha C.