If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
What Our Clients Says
- 2016-08-03I have been a patient here for years, and I love my smile, I always get compliments. My son and daughter have also gotten their braces with Dr. Ray and she...Karla C.
- 2016-05-17Dr. Ray is very positive, kind, and wonderful orthodontist. Her office staff are all very helpful (thank you, Aja!) and attentive. I wouldn't go anywhere...Sean B.
- 2016-09-28I'm doing Invisalign with Playa Vista Orthodontics, and can't stop raving about the Playa Vista staff and Dr. Ray. They have been AWESOME with my treatment...Dianne Grade
- 2017-06-13Dr. Ray and her team are the best for their professionalism, dedication and care in all my visits. I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent job...Lulit Tm
- 2017-08-21the staff is wonderful, the office is always clean and professional... the ladies at the front desk do an awesome jobthank you ladiesTaiefa Williams-Smith