Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- I saw Dr. Ray for a consultation. She is extremely pleasant, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and addressed my...Catherine C.
- I have been a patient here for years, and I love my smile, I always get compliments. My son and daughter have also gotten their braces with Dr. Ray and she...Karla C.
- Dr.Ray and staff are very friendly... She is very caring and knowledgeable... I have a great experience with her... Love this place ^___^Kanatcha Onsaeng
- Dr. Ray is very positive, kind, and wonderful orthodontist. Her office staff are all very helpful (thank you, Aja!) and attentive. I wouldn't go anywhere...Sean B.
- My son just got his braces off after 3 years. Dr. Ray has taken care of him since day 1. She is a gifted orthodontist and always clearly communicated with......Kevin S.