Invisalign straightens your teeth without brackets or wires. It is virtually undetectable!
Modern metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and act efficiently to straighten your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of translucent material and provide a more aesthetic alternative to metal braces.
After treatment, it is important to wear retainers to maintain your beautiful new smile!
What Our Clients Says
- I saw Dr. Ray for a consultation. She is extremely pleasant, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and addressed my...Catherine C.
- Been a patient of Dr Rays for over a year now and have had nothing but positive experiences with both her and the staff. Just finished my Invisalign...Denise R.
- Great place! My son and I both have braces on and everything is great! Information is always fully shared and the payment process is a breeze. Always...Jennifer Ridgeway
- Love this office! Dr Ray is the best, I did Invisalign with her and my teeth look amazing!Jessica Phillips
- Great orthodontists. Tip: Park on the street, it's much cheaper.Omari C